As the official association for alumni of the Fulbright program, the Fulbright Association aims to give our members the best user experience possible. We’ve re-designed our website and member database to make it easier to find the resources and information you need. We hope this clean and functional design will enhance your experience with the Fulbright Association.
Some of the changes you'll see include:
- A streamlined sign-in process;
- Member forums with different categories making it easier to find and participate in conversations important to you;
- An enhanced Chapters section making it easier to communicate with those in your area;
- Up-to-date postings of news and information of concern to Fulbrighters in our "Latest News” section;
- And more to come – keep checking back!
All current members should have received an email from us with your username and password. If you have not received this email, please check your junk email folder or contact us by clicking on the "Contact Us” button at the bottom of this screen. We urge you to login and update your contact information so you can continue to receive the latest news and information from the national office and from your chapter.
Creating the best space for our members is a collaborative experience and we are always happy to have input from our members, so please don’t hesitate to let us know what you think of our new website.